Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Best Of David Letterman's Viewer Mail

In this clip Letterman gets one of those chain letters that you are supposed to forward on to so many people or something terrible happens. I gotta say I have never seen Paul so animate! Normally he is pretty laid back...



David Letterman travels to Hicksville to answer a Colleen Boyle's letter, perhaps she has a foot fetish because she is obsessed with David's footwear!



This last clip is a short one, but none the less it is my favorite out of the three! David Letterman sure can be feisty when he wants to...



Which one if your favorite? For more Classic Late Night check out Jim Carey on Johnny Carson or Jimmy Kimmel and Ben Afleck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you provided me a link to the chain mail letter video? I am the person who sent it to him and I lost my copy of the program